| Hair Dressing
|Don't you wish you could swirl your tresses like those girls in the ads? That shiny, soft, silky mane that bounces when they walk or turn... is it for real? Of course, a great head of hair does wonders for you and your self-esteem. Even if it's not necessarily movie-star style, you could easily pick up the tricks of great grooming. Just polish up on the golden rules below and you'll be the crowning glory, wherever you go!
Golden Rules :1) Wash your hair as frequently as you need to and always use a good, branded shampoo and conditioner.
2) Never comb wet hair. Dry it out gently and then remove the tangles without using undue pressure.
3) Always use a soft brush with correctly spaced bristles.
4) Keep your combs and brushes scrupulously clean.
5) Try not to backcomb, pull your hair into a tight knot or try very unconventional styles that involve twisting and tugging your hair unless it's necessary.
6) Always massage your scalp and brush your hair with firm, gentle strokes before you go to bed every night.
7) If you have undue hair loss, dandruff or any other persistent hair-related problem, check with your doctor to see if you have hormonal imbalance, scalp infection, disease or are suffering from physical, emotional or environmental stress. Then follow the course of treatment the doctor prescribes.
8) Double-check any product you use on your hair. Ask your beauty parlor assistant about the hair bleach, coloring etc., She is going to use on you, and if it has any effects... now or later.
9) Before going to a party, wash, condition and blow-dry your hair. Then set it into any style that suits the shape of your face and the dress you're going to wear.
10) Drink plenty of water in summer and gulp down some fresh vegetable and fruit juices to improve hair from within. Follow a protein-packed diet.
11) Make sure you trim your hair and keep it in good shape regularly. Avoid unnecessary use of hair sprays etc., on a daily basis.