1. Form a detective agency to find out who is quitting next.
2. Make blank calls to your Boss.
3. Count your fingers (and toes if you get bored).
4. Improve your typing speed.
7. Crib some more.
8. Rearrange the furniture, i.e.. flick someone else chair just to irritate him/her.
9. Send mails from ms-mail to your internet mail (and immediately get to the internet and see who reaches first, you or your mail?) and read them there..and note down the time they take to reach there.
10. Watch other people changing their facial ex-pressions while working and try changing your ex-pressions also..
11. Try to stretch status meetings as longer as possible, just by asking silly doubts.
12. Have work breaks in between tea.
13. Have a two hour lunch, its a big social occasion.
14. Take up smoking, so you can have cigarette breaks too.
15. Read jokes and send jokes.
16. Revise last weeks newspaper.
17. Sing in sync with the carpenters hammering.
18. Hold "How fast my computer boots" competitions.
19. Follow the amoebae that floats in front of your eyes.
20. Try reformatting the mainframe DASD.
21. Practice aiming the coffee cup into the dustbin.
22. Compile "How to waste your day".
23. Pick up phone and dial non existing no.s
24. Make faces at strangers in office.
25. Make faces at your friends in office.
26. Open other people's computers on network and try cracking their passwords.
27. Count maximum no of applications your computer can open at a time.
28. For Windows users....Move things to Recycle bin and restore them..Then repeat this process.
29. Look at someone & try to imagine how(s) he might have looked when (s)he was 5 years old. (my Favorite)
30. Plan to take bath.
31. Learn to whistle.
32. Make cracking noises, barking noises.
33. And if you are still getting bored, make full use of the comfortable chair and table provided and take a nap.
34. Fwd this mail to everyone u know Repeat 1-33 in a while(1) loop.